Re: [yang-doctors] Yangdoctors early review of draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-yang-01

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 23 April 2018 16:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=TKcyAVjkCrs8lA+YWSIXY/WN5wAUSqRwBIrCg9qJpJM=; b=YYEabmaKqrZmBpf1a0XE6lSHyZZU7lh8qD7dWqPyj0hSy4GyDp5b2s4925Rh0k/lZ2 sYQWRO6ah8O/tHqrXwZPSN1PAHUyLiG1A+NS4p66BhlHKgPc2oMg8W8KZCWTd7vHzqyC NeQdKuko4Y9rvUmzqjEQFmcvJJ1TwcT7sC/H13CpC0svXS6tGba5nhHOmWAQMa0sWyOl Eoljr9kY0JRnxlmUQ6Kp9T0mboLzr9QPRE7TuW673scIAMDJfCrtFsFvibTFH++EfTEk c5hTCIntE5BWYyukWb7uh7o6U4Q2qqFeWbMW+YaZkD+93RKbffh9CuR2pz749WYdBa3f NKvA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=TKcyAVjkCrs8lA+YWSIXY/WN5wAUSqRwBIrCg9qJpJM=; b=jz58RTDnOA4iYV9pNaCMa7M2UgP4MyuAQjxnN2vWE/TBDDQKd8GTSwSKoYwkR/Ze0q sZe+de4ulmIPMnaHGaBrl/pBVB/1urkkg7/2uf1rLhiCN6uSA6n7QFxh+RtFHH8AdotF ipnPQfxlt5p2EY8X9kOuKemoIfdhwhZZX8hSKtTbD5MsMewyt7sQv7qFfRmnf4z7Srm+ h0P37q6CYV1o9WRqj3+SiubhjkO2gxyY4/TaaZa9zAwBvqWBkazLc0N0+XyTdw5RRDt8 Iyyo/MjO47zFOCZcp7yVXs8kBpkUxD/QxiBoyrpbTn9VtfNcTSnuug1Yd+uCduBaR3nN MhUQ==