Re: [6lo-fragmentation-dt] INISCOM 2019 - 5th EAI International Conference on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Tue, 08 January 2019 17:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=11660; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1546969600; x=1548179200; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=KyuFGoHoOUs0nXfR+eR6c9VWuBswtQITRiIshXQHNnE=; b=GGW/G5SqyjCl14ssbw6ggv2gZ93t7ecOIUGw1tvqFw33zGpdhQtHLCtj CaxeEuOuJv4nkX3Ea+zc+QPSLu4nixOpuNua9iOopMJf0GDUbt4FkWe/b ObWy2SMYxEw93UqeAcO8gqhjAhY59gcJW1ikCDllc7M/qkQOEipZTn0f4 E=;