Re: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-rfc6775-update-04.txt

Samita Chakrabarti <samitac.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 03 May 2017 21:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=a+8VKL20K/SX4L2n3UY1waESeFfurc0R0BTewmlm+iQ=; b=JeNbqRSKO8ws/BX2gFXlLC9uo6Z/Ntb1F7cSZuJg6BPt2s1LjZ0O+eirwKHEfrAgau ZCwvWguBERjzGY4SDbQvFdkleTOl9n+z1u8aWehMR5Oaem/d6Zw+8oVuqZTz+2H4P0E3 41GnzgtQqetLiLt7/Fay8Ees/IvSN0XSxVUXxJExOaN6/PFw6sFSfVao7qVifv5T/qQ9 OkIciGgDH9u8mmWbI0F/Ut/NlLTYRgJzS3nAsGjTCZ3dNfSH4hgPn1ZuZJ/IM4UWYBwX IKyXhLGfu3gEd/b8CO1KglkLPTw9mfOJYOtiejjaoxNhvu+c/HoNorblEQ2PoG5bPPT9 mkvg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=a+8VKL20K/SX4L2n3UY1waESeFfurc0R0BTewmlm+iQ=; b=pZneHbW0LSrGXqcf+majQoCmu5bI0aXhF8v5UMk+/DW7C5+OGAQ9bljULOj6kor/lB m+L6xoaEpy27ihpF8I0+DOB+ubr3RCwn00OOdKqJtY9PwsmqJLgO6ZByQNp+R8tvvDLA xYA6lYQ8S7TMM9/Qb6d+WI913oYLJjPRfSHqsMY+J/5H+mjt2DEQMJVujRlDI1If3Dnj zBZFiAbA99mXacRNhv1E8zXl6V2el4klPZeYNY3SSC1LPosDwdgGLWmsJOP54nzkazh6 2GIPT8S/bLyZ187a9A++IHWhki9sT2pl6eSt3qwNk7sK/dxmrw/9pZVzlIraxwZ1CkoM qF6w==