Re: [70ATTENDEES] Construction noise

"David Frascone" <dave@frascone.com> Tue, 04 December 2007 22:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references:x-google-sender-auth; bh=TJL3olNeiPWEbpgPvch41rJmj97r9Ph14slZ1czPNb0=; b=cF/SybApe0JRexdpqZPAmoYvOx30lR9adFCIuI+wtIBmu9wFTr2a30rbdZleImFW9ViO9kfHzPAH1wU0gUNHmp5bZYGbVA+CLuU6tUCtXwXy38ovPiXlGvaxpny1DSrIRsUKgrldp4TwsbnQ+9sp/mTNE2JDqChrVyv90Z7o/ok=
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 17:07:40 -0500
From: David Frascone <dave@frascone.com>
To: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
Subject: Re: [70ATTENDEES] Construction noise
Cc: 70attendees@ietf.org, "Lindberg, Jon" <Jon.Lindberg@neustar.biz>

I usually use my room between meetings to finish up on slides, read e-mail,
and unwind.  Plus, my wife is flying in later this week for a "vacation"

I was told by the front desk, in a not-very-polite manner, that the hotel
was full, I could not move, and there was nothing they could do about the
noise.

-Dave