Re: [82all] TICC restrictions on food/beverage

Ole Jacobsen <ole@cisco.com> Thu, 01 December 2011 22:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=ole@cisco.com; l=2872; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1322777667; x=1323987267; h=date:from:reply-to:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:message-id: references:mime-version; bh=2WLA6GhkP0jMsNYQLcaS74tfzBTnobtHqzNrojo+ToI=; b=QayrEJxIkWIjGqTDFnX9kat71e/nmMIhXVafbO3evTjy/PZa7+QOEZ0h WDBZmgxg8lqmYljHjEP7i7GPAulDscgu08wU6SAt0Zb6YrQRDaUkPFCkr 1i4C0EjnBVVH6TkPRJ1MrVxjW4isk06++p36zkqqoIdrdgzZNcEHzdTd6 M=;