[97attendees] laundry summary

"Marc Blanchet" <marc.blanchet@viagenie.ca> Fri, 11 November 2016 02:38 UTC

From: Marc Blanchet <marc.blanchet@viagenie.ca>
To: 97attendees@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 11:38:53 +0900
Subject: [97attendees] laundry summary

Hello,
  I had to do some laundry, since I’ve been out for some time.  I got
help from Conrad concierge. very helpful!

Here is what I did for my laundry.

Contact info:
Name : Lotte Laundry 롯데명품세탁
Address: 영등포구 여의도동 43-4, 롯데캐슬 아이비
Contact # : +82 2-780-7783
Operation hour : 09:30 am – 20:00 pm

This is 10 minutes walk from the Conrad. easy.
It is in the basement of an  2-towers apartment building called Lotte
Castle Ivy. Google map it or ask concierge for map.
  On the lobby level, there are restaurants and a Starbucks. The laundry
service is a bit more difficult to find (I had help from people, by
showing the hangul name of the laundry shop on my cell: nobody
understood my english). Go down in the basement level. Then reach the
Lanna Thai restaurant. Go outside the building, you will see the laundry
on your right. The women seemed very nice, but speak zero english, zero.
Luckily, I had asked the concierge to write down in Hangul all the
instructions (type of wash, expected delivery time). I asked the women
for the price (by showing cash in my wallet…) and she wrote down 15000
won. This is for a medium size bag (my (ICANN57) small backpack was
almost full). Delivery tomorrow at the hotel. cool! The women did not
ask me to pay in advance, so I gave the money to the concierge at the
hotel on my way back. Will report tomorrow if any issues arise. No
report means everything went fine. I have good confidence it will work,
if not, I may do some shopping… ;-)

I’ll put a link to this message on the ietf meeting wiki as a
reference.

Marc.