Re: [Accord] presentation slot for draft-you-tsvwg-latency-loss-tradeoff

Brian Trammell <ietf@trammell.ch> Wed, 30 March 2016 13:42 UTC

From: Brian Trammell <ietf@trammell.ch>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 15:36:55 +0200
References: <8AE6BE00-5AC5-4D20-8430-4B7E8E54AEF9@trammell.ch> <56EAC702.9040606@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <ch4u0m0sd69ejdrufypi9g1c.1458528606339@email.android.com> <69C4510B-EB22-4D52-8071-F2902F99D2C1@trammell.ch> <5bc24567872d194ec060397fb72cf193.squirrel@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <63DA58B9-4730-4D49-A009-3997996F9012@trammell.ch> <56F181C1.2080600@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <CE03DB3D7B45C245BCA0D243277949362E92081D@MX104CL02.corp.emc.com>