Re: [alto] Final Decision of Unified Properties Design before Moving to WGLC

Jensen Zhang <jingxuan.n.zhang@gmail.com> Thu, 11 April 2019 16:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=kZbCKxs6JWAJH/duSj2w9+3X9GpLsQpC9RyFtL9+r/g=; b=dMO47EzxkePmc6GAA5erMcZbQZRNFz2p/gWPcGDl4gNCe6ml27312SX6sEYmIe07HT fFQ6LHtsvV5bYzu8wxRAXZ8rq2NTVRirxc/fvyaqRpk5LGgGdqyEsIIWPJIoO2bxKTrv 7uKhdjUZvj8W0ygUxU1npFR0+dGILpIvGv8j0Kl/t74XT4cwbLIg+TuEAe5byXTnwuFJ POoDk9PCC0IaBOo92K+fZskmo3PcsvPj5cGxhV5UT+Gy0YltZ6eveAwoTbwoiREGAGl8 QxdBsUcu/JKf3Dq7oFiOhoflo5KusCj9+jscCtkeSyKGSF8fLsymb7VApHMisZDLPReM lUiw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=kZbCKxs6JWAJH/duSj2w9+3X9GpLsQpC9RyFtL9+r/g=; b=ne1REcgvjSyL7ZOihWLI+qLGIMQLK9OwRkxNgoNC5cM/eQYJwyXMNbpKFOUYUGtPX8 P5vyeSPWw7Y8oNJNOpOIEAnIDs0i674puNMp/jyGRVGLmLp54QCIQKWCQfxRiRZqR3fN y73nHUdQ5or0QFu5MfDy7Z9iStRzEBms7ZqH4vFSWg+O2VDXisoJ0+AM/ccQJRZ8Jd3S p993VCb0b3bmy7TKXrff9uQDQX3hlN3Z246LVR6VPcRUIYuAxDU2i5LPcrhsTaJBm4y2 P6LArAPHjm78QdLFqn92MrVGJ0WalPD3idPPzWuiaoyJg4Z4s54Rt1kP4a5S0QrzQvha ejIQ==