Re: [avtext] [MMUSIC] framemarking: add frame size info

Miguel París Díaz <mparisdiaz@gmail.com> Sun, 30 April 2017 14:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=iFYIM0QPWAZd2pL0QGL0GcOxmVRB5MaQhVtewod4xvo=; b=C/eNOHtel/MnnK45gjIecsi0G12jB0eSxJDFxtH4xom0bNkrxsvjtdsmNcWyJSfwge mwItTrqJcM6N9WtkUOZD8fLluWidxionnvgs1bBxE0MegKNCxOL8jLgTPZlpC9avZprZ NdEDnM+haCqSRJ2PgAWdAEIj5FPHXp57QQwTGyowO8VGcjD1lYUxwb+7DTs2oGd1ktkz 1ahRvfFIr5+AsNR7xe33ZMFHBrl1Xc/abwW7ws1gV8beao9hhEg1gmOR7soIjYz5rJs9 wEC6F2wUbYPBQADhkMtXu39kUTvaU99l1dFmNw2DLbgciTRNVSIS495Y8q6pplWBKb2Y Io0A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=iFYIM0QPWAZd2pL0QGL0GcOxmVRB5MaQhVtewod4xvo=; b=ndBSEw/oWgQfpobC4vOteIpZV7vWBJNCYCLE1ZswgYr2GBeJwWFkyrgsYhviMKII89 qFIxT9R1GRAAsMJzvU5Pq6AQ+BkuVhqshVjVGtINwP0CyPQbZyEDLP65shVkFw3XbsQg VtIZNIZcF/LfhV5bUygAdgKxxagVxBBDH4Pmf2FdJl//Z/1PhjbtPou400A4bm6x5uOY j37QMc8cyxu4EXO3+JOsQNBg3JEiKnlqHk/o+bygik3yMENTuBAHQOYy7PwoeVslujBD y03rIual5i15mafAgDpPxQBIr22jxZ6MN+l2D/iqT8yAbDSiF3MKeOHIeWeVt/gNpTFw 2glA==
References: <CAEn+E3h-b=8VEkhZ56Z9Ww+mTCA2H1B93UAkgbfmySyi2CnvnA@mail.gmail.com> <em8de2860d-9b70-44ce-87e5-3c6ecb1fb1ee@sydney> <B4BD5FDA-FB39-4714-92A3-EE647A8D06D9@vidyo.com> <CAEn+E3jt9gzKU748uJrxAsu6eY-c5G23_=u6SHLRAv=oD4Z-ow@mail.gmail.com> <CAEn+E3iqskKLDidPnw2Y3DGMP_x-rWD_tnuC7K3vT=EU5gb7cw@mail.gmail.com> <CAEn+E3gK4CQ3WEXJvitUePb4N4au2uEEQZDagVBfPSKjinkxXg@mail.gmail.com> <D4FEA22D.6B914%mzanaty@cisco.com>