Re: [bess] Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-df-election-framework-07: (with COMMENT)

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 16 January 2019 22:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=mzTFkNmu9FW/XvQqpMuiscFa1p0f4NxwMLGxxpX8fbw=; b=VcKLvnI55SR7BbMgHyiwAXTrgsociiL2XPIiNtjGdK8JBy+JaUpX7n5UbPh3vWoMV8 5xn2kwBBQ9mPqNd/4ExhpRieJJbA+bB/bnfI1s+iPwh1weTABeOiv5Ze+yXElXzJ8iPy JjFLGy03yl69ljy50wETFRIgEFteygs59ANuUtQkYtK1Z4YwTVHRjaT1BTZ5aPYKidD8 sxrR9gS3WobmsXw/V37fcSfcFGi4AagGLAD2oieiHvgKKadpHbjlYSaCjqULxmqufEsB cWye/g2aFx93ZGKAzKXxkJ48PTC+Ocl5yAKL7YV+93Ma28QrUTHWKuI2rHpoSqVgP+br 50ow==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=mzTFkNmu9FW/XvQqpMuiscFa1p0f4NxwMLGxxpX8fbw=; b=TLUMFm5hSMHFyLR+H3+VnqBzvftXbrNyBlmkLadEwjuNrFk8JRodFOf4X+HTqAShHQ h/hNQhT2arRqkvQohWqTFtVswSPxZ/w3Ci3eZ6YwLmCTjFv4AePv8a7NOAv16m5pO3Ks 2J4OmVTm36hDxb000pxAZX+g1EInRatdh56ANV2PxUt/MM7d9fTGkU48EvltytjIlywy gUuUDO6pK8d4i6qvkT/Xhz24iLMgzrmHgCkbGCfwiCHeeRq6ff6I4FxUpwWDMwZ8S6kA LChsA7XhrXYTuqBIDcWshcmLi98TScqSYmy++mbvvqUliHpJrZm1ECZWrA16i2A618dG Ww6Q==