[bess] AD Review of draft-ietf-bess-evpn-prefix-advertisement-09

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 13 February 2018 18:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ERthMeocZluyMKi8dcm5Kh+F0CUABPIOBLwaCSLtFy0=; b=sTdGQNG+qOY3JWPr0Bbr5r1vbOi6dLOQi3SFul81+UxHM1CptGkYYsBljgP+5DSeMd S+hUqf2I081+dR40gTWawZr1HAzyLVDzShbJuVw43VXmYgj6CEjAcStuvuInV5QkQUYO RAptrOiF1VRFzKp5Bm/9P2wNSsUfYZQKZm3KVoi+wP5/niJz9SY/wrPR3tgt5hs5IcyE TR2j/BRSyRyhEHXDlYNShFiTvimwpc1nLY670IaSq2/5j9FS03/Cj+vmGC3YrSZhu48v E+Yl3+5wlof1UvP5D1H4ct7gmI5vJI/Y/cUi/66X0k6JNcGDQChjGQ/2gwVk4dUKWB9j 6h7w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ERthMeocZluyMKi8dcm5Kh+F0CUABPIOBLwaCSLtFy0=; b=TScCXI9wML8G5OMd0X+0hz0m/8CAJsT811XtLpAEYjRGiCL9GyAxaMCEPxCj/u5A/D PGz4ugULQaHlf41S7BM6dIQ9P5168wgbxBbqkgxbmxbbHXG5Rg7RHeSVC0m2OyZcpAx8 fWsuAioQ7R9PF720gECPmdWai4xWL/Xw2rALgvNR7KvGuM4sFZrrMzc1u7YPnFacG8wH SFK0je0mzgzr1nQOhOFdQ9fOn3jrTwTKaNRe7jQ1E/JGbmW6gJD2D8eIusIq7mGozBvi Ev7t9hYEAgUh3IwvBiJYgOpyet4l9c4Jeo+/QCp+C1rQ39I5YQcWQeYvkDwhR9M3cMD4 7vsg==