Re: [Bier] Comment on BIER-TE

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Sun, 13 August 2017 18:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=l86y7rn9IKOPcPuQU0sm4JK3gH6VTiZT7WH0L35QXlw=; b=nnDHy664mDq7FwPylTZ++zAMIkdoUqkyAhgMqS6I48seWhYXn+NzTb7yGv/dfpEEKR UeAogpmKuVTFlJwIU/tF9NelNx6X1UpbXvAJ8zgTc4z3ro+ygMNQUnHcTWI6TksxNEKQ cb4hyQxk9h85t9rc3kaB5Qt8f3tAYLSgyeChtTyki05DDz6Z4SvwOb9mrrcRMlsLHkrD 1IXZI4nYfkPIStaX4pl+D978ed0iiANtUx5sHcBC04h1yS4/s1VO1NnvdXyVtwdR577D VQoPyG8ENNRIxGOsUcl8rVw074dGCFn/HnN9u4fc70qm4pvmyNx/inU+FrkP2lxl3ILa RuTw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=l86y7rn9IKOPcPuQU0sm4JK3gH6VTiZT7WH0L35QXlw=; b=TUx2Q5LPk5R/OwEgj0/OlqPPgaeTk3otSVNN4Y4o5CzMAj9CTx00cxEeXl1L6Rrdqo qcRgN6FvVg8lbXu97tycXgKrQscvGtU3RchihTOpHomCuRhwRiMdAPNntl4EJDRzo2gC Z3OnutmsSCRArfWv75gawuzQfhtAzpwhP3VepRJEUKHvrO652zz90VgTMLqjtq1ee+T6 1nHHFFVb5TmjixQSMYk4sN+WTaq1pRZ/LSgnXtPqMD/M7KQc39TVFb2TAg1Ofx+h/pu0 nLJBtpNJRhD+wEWIGo86+gidwdHTq7CSYaFXj8w1pjkWjrtoWksEGhc3rd/T2vFAORIF R9rQ==
References: <201708021139076906483@zte.com.cn> <20170808170859.GA24983@faui40p.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <35E854C1-69F6-442D-8C18-A57C85F4F977@cisco.com> <20170809170340.GA29311@faui40p.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <B6546AF4-A454-47BF-AF14-7A17BA6A3999@cisco.com> <CA+RyBmWyT47ofQewbOe2kkyCMi5F7TnYw+MN6BOfhDRsh_KEkA@mail.gmail.com> <20170809211853.GE29311@faui40p.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CA+RyBmWc3vyB9yg_OKiszpjmxqJXciRxAqUT+vaYJFR3f2W6Eg@mail.gmail.com> <20170810144311.GF29311@faui40p.informatik.uni-erlangen.de>