Re: [Bier] [nvo3] Poll for NVO3 WG adoption and IPR call for draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-ooam-header-03

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 10 April 2017 02:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1K63fbjOA7nvuOsdamSHYRrar9Hyi4v5sjePFzmDbbw=; b=r+J2vQXeYeVgyoY4h1SWtE/tS9H7FzfjI/A2vKgbl44mj0VENK/JdRvVfnahxGDZIT 9zQQsQGVF07iFFE6+jnKiq/zG4sYDgPR3Z/T9kEsc4sM/7EIRwTQZ/B4JaECoGHEVEt5 CVe3ksRWHMO0/KZTu+992zWg1PCNwl49pakxOYJbQ3bru2Ysp6Qwh/ovP0+UM1fR4ZO1 gETOL/DtAepcLvyTeJF+0KE4HiX54bA+ZZmF0v62SthRlhN8DmOkFuSXFDKWUxWClLe1 zMn+XjtnMOTfJNr+SJvFD9AxITLim41j0Wkn7x4C3/ZiWorF/TF3LJKamgfyd7jjk/0+ xSpg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1K63fbjOA7nvuOsdamSHYRrar9Hyi4v5sjePFzmDbbw=; b=e4pJhN03HaoBKI9HkTR6LZH9GZr42bMsuIlQzuVFJB9rZ0Si0OYc1i7ciQJ0Ljeoai x7w2wtVO2Dg/fvvMGDksMaS5ysulCTumx0vDiowtZMsCiWSv1G8rA88xIV4REIrnBFFw tGtlP/Lgjw2T+RTyxvmC8cUY2cJiuqRHjEMvlwHJbNg1EzAXRqv8HpoKP6qLMg+7I+qj cVIr9cJFu/cbv2+21dwuURBowjvDqCqcaVGdFzcbn+8YLWbFDPsnY6JyhWBBdC+xvtVa vRo8DBTspW+hsqdBF4KA0yQn6jDrPJ3MvitO44ge8La1kGnKqZUjfNbDNJXINyl4rQKo 5aPA==