Re: [bmwg] AD Review of draft-ietf-bmwg-sdn-controller-benchmark-term, draft-ietf-bmwg-sdn-controller-benchmark-meth

bhuvaneswaran.vengainathan@veryxtech.com Tue, 23 January 2018 03:10 UTC

Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 03:09:59 +0000
From: bhuvaneswaran.vengainathan@veryxtech.com
To: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <acmorton@att.com>
Cc: Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net>, "bmwg@ietf.org" <bmwg@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-bmwg-sdn-controller-benchmark-meth@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-bmwg-sdn-controller-benchmark-meth@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-bmwg-sdn-controller-benchmark-term@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-bmwg-sdn-controller-benchmark-term@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [bmwg] AD Review of draft-ietf-bmwg-sdn-controller-benchmark-term, draft-ietf-bmwg-sdn-controller-benchmark-meth

Thank you Al and Warren. We will continue to watch for any feedback or comments and address them as quick as possible.
Best Regards,
Bhuvan
On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 01:21 PM, "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)"  wrote:
 Thanks Warren, and thank you too, authors!
 There will be a few more comments to address when
 we reach the IETF-wide Last Call, and the Directorate
 reviews & IESG reviews arrive, so remain vigilante
 and reply quickly.  However, keep a working document
 with changes available, and submit a revised version
 when Warren or I request it.
 regards,
 Al
 bmwg co-chair