[Call-home] bof at vancouver?

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Sun, 09 October 2005 09:59 UTC

Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 11:59:34 +0200
From: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>
To: call-home@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=1776; t=1128852639; x=1129284839; c=nowsp; s=nebraska; h=Subject:From:Date:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; d=cisco.com; i=lear@cisco.com; z=Subject:bof=20at=20vancouver?| From:Eliot=20Lear=20<lear@cisco.com>| Date:Sun,=2009=20Oct=202005=2011=3A59=3A34=20+0200| Content-Type:text/plain=3B=20charset=3DISO-8859-1=3B=20format=3Dflowed| Content-Transfer-Encoding:7bit; b=V488IWI9UhBAczND9Ua9asXYbAFZ9ORpqc8qTrY6MhPIy9mIYWKVUz+9SRHDR7XQv8fLssuy FmyxuHMj1+byqfCsyJ2X6lCbRXlbKmWSYB5xrIGR3953IgYp2Rg1kDMBeaVfH36QaB2rcRwo7Hc 96VT1lC10B/kumVsFQLjmXa8=