Re: [calsify] Review of draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-00

Philipp Kewisch <mozilla@kewis.ch> Sat, 18 March 2017 02:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kewis.ch; h= content-type:date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version :references:subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=KivX+I07mb8FjStW9niMvGu5qyI=; b=f7Dl9+aER 34OONUT2kOSZl1y6SzQE9/Gk0raCIHcpNUHOmJICiLGptWKa/aM6cWOmhgKnZwR4 yUWTB9xeSaLyklKZDV4O92qbel4dviDAZiNowACdvZWpm5SZ1WPoXKZYHb3Y/0MC x0v3YGlL3/gsB4w/VnSkwargwl87iFvTZ66+buHrDWo25WUnRfKBFwG2DDvugnGT 348tptlHc2BEHTxaQCaL2CrcxFIO/YpLO2y0OpVvoCTfQxQ9X/FDe4tEktde7Tjf XviWGaAl+ENeyQHg7/u0VQ3DIhoUsLJAVaLbldXDr5sBngH1ostHCxkSm3SKdE5N ONds2ZM+Wl+gA==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=KivX+I07mb8FjStW9n iMvGu5qyI=; b=pv5g+vmYMyGeqhO8rysaQWEN//773TO2LBC7j3s16+xzwZqgc9 mDv4rzX8EDZ5wJgvVCSwO/oJ4YTcBK8wwlGkvNPjvELmsc4PbBbArd77youVoNFO ay0x3bko9aGOnv0PclZuUjfgGl9FHA2l4A5dvrqIro0ZAo1L+59MYa9WhFr7l9d1 6g0QVANz//MFyF1dWjf1CXUgEt31O4djCZBf/yskBrjcguFb/2XxwJriqi+L74HH RXImvlrcYQ7v2ShVVF3Fzgmcnz11ZBG2gu3eu7AH/EysnAUpBK9uHCZ9v6b+Z8T3 xcxTv9UpwwT2HZ4ZiN/GTLZYD9LSSaxTP0gA==