Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-01 / purging alarms

stefan vallin <stefan@wallan.se> Wed, 02 May 2018 14:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=wallan-se.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references :to; bh=AOXENn+4JnDb8HPMSQHIvq7TLf4QPTP2WMRE8a57uHg=; b=GT6iDIUBnJmpSJFZ62NyH/FKC2dN9c/FgQWFg1pnrryTi6cvUKbDCtV5HMLUx9ddhB EH9y+j0D4AtonliK+ucSJ1C+e0ACjNWLk5Rib9CJvyfAkG+OA44ZVyzgIyFWvjSF9IBO BhIkt8O3WSCfGkZx2V+KJoJXW4CHnATjbVoJm/aN2Mh5bm4yFVxuyUEOXC5wA0zlDrja MXvyOVNLrRpS6xXHAh1IfCI4oDSUD3qs7vcOmuGZaGJ17L1mRfM3NOXR8aOVIztMRgiV nuW0sAaLWhJxZgLARj3wKJVs4yLTQa3+yiR8sI0YNAVYeikbBN59yZ5GPbu6+D09pQdJ tFwg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=AOXENn+4JnDb8HPMSQHIvq7TLf4QPTP2WMRE8a57uHg=; b=FwEMp6nICic15SEOvxnMyKv+efph5g7rZxauSDCk6qJlElNRJgTT6tNYx8H5Ytj/S6 fVdF7jPQ8OFelp4Hm8zYegmoQS09aNqqcvPbiUr9PKHkxD3O+Kklse5zfD48StwOAnwO hlnYapz7XN3Q5p+MHesUkz0XiADXQ3HPkE4eZLgSYD0y8A6KegMN8Fiw+ZERUKvl76aX rp3wrYF/eJUje3UEWYaIkepY10jWNrnbsorHgPjpIuimdpNFRYB8j5ZMcjrhjSgX+Z46 Xhkb6vd6xUERE5nagWZXjss7HOS7B5A5NWDxGlEZ5Je66tTsoWqz6jL3UKlHaFsufFmq ETPQ==