Re: [Cfrg] Practical summary of ECDH in TLS regarding the curve features

Watson Ladd <watsonbladd@gmail.com> Sun, 27 July 2014 22:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=XXRcdmHeDXr+IxKrbRL6o4jIi8wF9CAi+KH3XKi1EtU=; b=Uk6/68MclQOsDtmM59mHdPg1uF+cD3Auw/ktw2xdzGrWmE+jEzmgAT0C9LFhScNiey TatAav27342yYcvmIoBfabIrt43kLRsHewPqRBJgEn9L9VThFcjgRCUfL4Es4VqAmJPd YygZDbuwCWrB23IAi7fYnBwobvKb4sn4zNLt0hcSGmAnkh9yV8SaXQM1IZ7f73uQauCY eTpZ6e6EHuN/38KvGyhqYH7unj91rk9yiGLtFOiV0k22Q+sH4saaXJmWnIpLTfVAVvJH D2qyN/hGhu+vq9tdjTW1B1QZUHBAGjWnDx+UqLyEoniYpbZHsOUFyDk+gVL9w8kPIJMC U/VQ==