Re: [Cfrg] Call for adoption: draft-hdevalence-cfrg-ristretto-01

"Riad S. Wahby" <rsw@jfet.org> Fri, 25 October 2019 20:19 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:date:from:to:cc:subject:message-id:references :mime-version:content-disposition:content-transfer-encoding :in-reply-to; bh=2jNTbJTH9zjHH3YvXXl9IKfCWOkda31GtR9w68JLpfc=; b=BbG+8s1H2fMGN6p5Ce7Oq8rLDKyKRxCfbLa9KDFUGGdr1t7qHvWGVlPdxQ+TUov5Ex jcucmnE5lQMqinFqna8AzqFnyhQXH1WnryF16nePcYaUGpnlPqZeRrqu5t9DG0arfiTL WgXi8bc45LytlNz9zuXAlPlpR6+YDj4z/o9dHhNWSviM7FgCUMLfjKcfUmiF2wgNU7OB /oaX/ZM8J6hsy8l/ISaEvRjqcvWcq72TzYAe4IKtuu3EZmqx5Ve+ZiT4iZkKMffLEgRv yYftYdtxHgb6VXyWkushOzMOoAUAzP8i/Nks4Zzf5IcEJfNsMY3WvkMnYDE2S0320/F4 InFw==