Re: [clouds] CloudApps BoF (IETF-80) proposal for your review and comments

Vishwas Manral <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 31 January 2011 18:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=26HY3Grpez7WAKdLR5wwfRWd2SuZkUN0WbzvJDSL6ZI=; b=XvAZGEULS17dOOE81FtOUSIFeG5HXFskbicMunQuyUmO1oV2rN6I55Nx+Na82Cr6mI ZFhRERoSxu0FfEwp9sscH4oLe2S0rF9zX4UmaSa0fscnZ1VFlz2lTADK5gACYd4XBixZ 1xlOgp7DgfG43RkJP36oQcnUCdLzQAh8Sy+MI=