Re: [Coin] challenges for COIN

Marie-Jose Montpetit <marie@mjmontpetit.com> Fri, 01 March 2019 12:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mjmontpetit-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=cohU9VdCz6YHU+7fVih5fBdoOYaAH/XxpXiR1TmhS6Y=; b=TTV5G+ruYAbHcFIEx3ply7T26k3AtVwLiv+E8s41gR66TBWXmGZ4enYKr6xodyezYw dpHOXDqS7coUxIUn6S2y1pjqgJnJ4jzsU2jgC20LUGGx39h2yVD5fN9DeZji2tFYG6jW 9FnkHPpGwKIhqAGAabL/mikb8TS5/49pIrtnLBz2GmjCPzEG8fCfC7b/VPKb9+hEVi0K q+q2g9dtKTOWUjrVa3gMeR2eF72hqB7/uVinCiCkfcCuRUEuZFStM9HiqdRqftgTPKPf PFErRMgPfqIyYXZsjfBrAqRGmJ82+22UCQ4UJ/b/au1qq1FU53ezZVaF2PEpY+vOz8AE 877A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=cohU9VdCz6YHU+7fVih5fBdoOYaAH/XxpXiR1TmhS6Y=; b=sFxcAuv250X4TPt4+3nZs0m5Wr3910B4ZXaVhqv/6+eElxE1Po2RgUb0W6Qxvzfz1W H3CyWTAeivzUXSzuxS5o+niUaNCUsg+pYLE479c+rH0p7Q/GGATbyAWIYS4DQ3jVGz/w 9iUQ9Ho54VxmSn+8PfRExAVr+1IWu1tyHAoUuRNzIIh8BhKCgRlmADhvt0OJE9eSUrHT Ph4VWAoTRGmEt3cKD8uj4E2p/QYNwvlUScdRZTl53IUbt/hQEu7D7qGwaoBxrD93apyo Vd/N2sWpVcRB2Ijufnzu1Ob9AYVFsdjr5Z9hX5sagdgMN0P9yHfq3jwh0b4oU6sHSvek YRaw==