Re: [dc] Announcing the i2aex BoF

Bhumip Khasnabish <vumip1@gmail.com> Wed, 21 March 2012 17:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=zC0cm5QYiRjo5405z/iXCy1JqbVw+rHCtRUW70A0pPs=; b=NP27W+seIGqA/JW8UnZjgNF7vOZqgqPG14AV1VMOkwJNGyLAd/ZqB+4FqhiGkRyY4s aOIeEkHFf1l2GZq6iOhKxR1r8yAoLez+rpVVtfDSZU2D+uICDGnDRah5AlIwRx25Rjkd qwjgTH5llq7Ck5jbhHKg4xlNRpXG2yNAaWMdRnvj3vI5r5ESAZCqBxN5Ks6/VMmTo1yG 36BoxmMVlnNOeK/7oAgGV6uauoWZyYA/gfbTTq2u9lR6Uyizye0S1RLbZVedXLo+T+9G jRTYP8qX1ROLmY/r1jpHpIMkOi07DC0n3DvoRSvqoaYQhows1SrKqq/wY+0Jds0HQs1U JBhw==