Re: [Detnet] Diffserv concerns wrt: draft-ietf-detnet-ip-01.txt

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Wed, 17 July 2019 21:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=labn.net; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Subject: References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:Date:To:From:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=YByJtx6Yz2SqA5d680AM5MAQTblJ3NWV2Twl/6b+K74=; b=gQgGhFbr87BsBev8GHfvevsz30 gllkwpSbR+JDyDRVZqIJLaERvdQtwL26bklFv5naNqPQjVE1/vyq+3IqLs0M91FORY5fP0aJr2siN cNeGMdSPONTCETVF1P2z7Byhm;