Re: [Detnet] Comments regarding draft-malis-detnet-controller-plane-framework

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Tue, 14 January 2020 22:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3P5X5lieeULY22hW5QDc7Z8xNGun7j+BZdBwKQh6/bg=; b=TranzGzWddK5nYPt/6p9/n9UhMfONjxid6vC9FDM32nPCNfgz2/6N8IFxaeTJwjHYN fh94RuhHxUpVd79G0yahyy2DCoPaYcQHZo3aZUlid/jQuJ6qrBeOz0bmLbzMISbOqn4t W6xw2h6FhmAboTGuklg4LnYnaDUxUJhXr3TPUZ3HY6PLNIlhABNxuM7eJ6KTMXdO+63O Gak3CbRXfo0GZP0bA1+rjuIM2CcwYeZ5Z+Mox/ZU30nBJt86LKTXaFpXBCO2Mc2dvdXl cT/WNSpLKgVKajnfztLFqTY7IjSBhhky6QymQsZNGv0UFjHv/aGfcZOlWLGdq+Qm3Mnb XLcg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3P5X5lieeULY22hW5QDc7Z8xNGun7j+BZdBwKQh6/bg=; b=RbCbZgUB+tgftDdbZp/sZbXC386+IDn8WVMF91tLJb2RSPZtdI0sjgpjRbJ1FmbnhH EDNqoccLlPdgjlj4H+sDALTkgHwN96BJYjeK6hkGpagGqdbuGRXORYObPotxtla3aqiT p7k+oK5CiUkKbdD2SKhT3oa19r3eWuYVSJKowHW0mxLVPRC0jd9hs+SSRd9rnbzUeCYd UEEohqMntbyw55WscbIfVEg8Th9BfLR0vy6VGavPZc+U/NbRjhV5IGHyhCDU31njFb0R srCFRbjbwuR4pulHqXQqsJxbKdN6jFvTKfvVGETMLopmG07HmPo/cEj6gYVX+xP0ok/7 5R7Q==