Re: [dhcwg] passing relay info back to client

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Mon, 08 January 2018 02:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=21506; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1515377518; x=1516587118; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=FKen9VUK1JVnXiQFLL1aRTZaPkLg3hD52k2sTmquDiA=; b=NJIPorRZsAP/SUnbJFY0B0PxH3sQNKdQXIQ6jPidO6ZB6i5SjeQp15g5 R9sBn7Avsj79MCcQtRpM4lfolJyuyEHwNsxYk9GSvg/wyAPMYqh8EJU9V UMLaKs34J3GVYvlOloIiWQFrNSSF+9ik4Cda8JZqoJsDceOW7XgaBFPUU 0=;