[DMM] Meeting Minutes - DMM@IETF99

"Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgundave@cisco.com> Thu, 20 July 2017 07:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10156; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1500536676; x=1501746276; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=YKlgmfgxKMlHzCKoxYZsCh8nbzOwSyewcDwHOwziyoI=; b=gJPXDhHUQkoPgqFJHGbfajB5gj5i+h61ptwfmhCb507ejeYcJSflPdIL 2oFQhuc2ODaFSQ7OUqmpHBOi2ZgTyB2wsq5P1UFMw7rGB+7bqf2GIaVru BuQh4Bvyq1/395cN6aUPCRwmCw7xD5HM/stq3iEX6+19IFh6cRTspbL6N U=;