Re: [DMM] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-dmm-distributed-mobility-anchoring-13

Yoshifumi Nishida <nsd.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 24 October 2019 07:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ZMQwa5zJlipdg8k9JZGDkAa59NFyxE0t7LMUO5fUODo=; b=TmEi1zVw29zd6wY/HHVoflcSxGjrgwQxWfYbhNf6wtZeD+f2D3cFAqvblMZRYT65Bm Cq8NVmlPk9ThHM3P5OQPJZUJWSnhUwgwUOg0XAGboUF/eGq7R813NbzoRInPDD25p9YH Jtu4w6I5twFCEOIVipPXwHpIPvqM9Ye06w14FER1Z/TLSwbbV5419B2tt2hrbO4ZahbW jOJNECRFfCZQp3w/y/rylpA7+HtV2mNG5QQwfXp6wmfNnJqZPgjeRzR4ttyuGCyATRCx wNTqIIWmQEoliImOCA2fwmwP+0rgKo03o73XNQLt/jC82bkGJ5FlvE8XtuHPeLNfaiAF XUUQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ZMQwa5zJlipdg8k9JZGDkAa59NFyxE0t7LMUO5fUODo=; b=sTXhbL3mJwRFMjn5bm6Psks+WQtwUWZWwOHfoBo0SCECQfv8/Yt406RgrTupohL2M1 l6Nw6PmbzGNV9AbeFsQ3RG4e2QVTiwOSqZvXilu43g3Nzrd2ojPJdhu9wgv4js2zvzA9 th0pUmDswnE+MkS+sMmOCL8JmlkoHX6bbiLGrpSAodfedDGFcITkrKtoKn9HeCUMaC9U diQFTmdlrKB+4C1K0xrvMrIAv+Q/hX1vV+ZoI8NWlqUl8DXMDmiZNdXfwMaC0uESLvyI qXOIIbWGKAyRlMyFestLKlZm13YnLg9q9xQljiHDUgR0Epi7NVugsGtCahqL+DcD9QsC Gi7A==