Re: [dns-privacy] Trying to understand DNS resolver 'discovery'

Neil Cook <neil.cook@noware.co.uk> Wed, 27 November 2019 09:31 UTC

From: Neil Cook <neil.cook@noware.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 09:31:55 +0000
Cc: dns-privacy@ietf.org
To: Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com>
X-VADE-SPAMCAUSE: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedufedrudeihedgtdegucetufdoteggodetrfdotffvucfrrhhofhhilhgvmecupffgkffnvefqqffmnecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddtnecusecvtfgvtghiphhivghnthhsucdlqddutddtmdenucfjughrpegtggfuhfgjfffgkfhfvffosehtqhhmtdhhtddvnecuhfhrohhmpefpvghilhcuvehoohhkuceonhgvihhlrdgtohhokhesnhhofigrrhgvrdgtohdruhhkqeenucfkphepkedurdduhedurddvudejrdduvddtnecurfgrrhgrmhepihhnvghtpeekuddrudehuddrvddujedruddvtddphhgvlhhopegludelvddrudeikedruddrudejtdgnpdhmrghilhhfrhhomheppfgvihhlucevohhokhcuoehnvghilhdrtghoohhksehnohifrghrvgdrtghordhukheqpdhrtghpthhtohepphhhihhllheshhgrlhhlrghmsggrkhgvrhdrtghomhdprhgtphhtthhopegunhhsqdhprhhivhgrtgihsehivghtfhdrohhrghenucevlhhushhtvghrufhiiigvpedt