Re: [DNSOP] AD review of draft-ietf-dnsop-serve-stale-07

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 18 September 2019 15:18 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=s2OIdApUNvjN0PNNIaFRj7xOgNkMpsymINA3uFhlaPo=; b=hzKMCM/amUzgv387o3GN6Dm+Y5TLPGaTK0Q/A5stX+phNl1ZwNWw6+jRYMwjyQ858/ oPd7RAuaqw70W95TLfKzr8wYr8q9G6cL7+sm8xd3Wv+8dYmjb2HgpzqBxqnd2FnbfY+f ulCj1p2SWMNk1JDZNcfEm6hj7wLYjHIgDnEsqAVxhAeRxCMWCdWq6CdZ2H/Y02YXpWe4 3Nx+WS2upB1tpXHENfF76fPjTOWKYdosbrHGAgB9O+GEtLMvtLteQXzjYmF1PFi5G+0e JVzhBmq6ClwrH/9/mQX75B55VyqucCm5GVMhBGoxhfj1obq6wHk1Zy7y9uxl5HQV1hBk AfyQ==