Re: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-key-tag-02.txt

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Fri, 19 August 2016 18:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=uuoSiDQwahLuZ+wFnQP+i5/JTRSXaTzf2fCAqvlKOvY=; b=amIhtfbQj4OFhynB2k6AweSY3VKCxMR5b/XOxqAs/Np+WcHp9SOsMLR/LqN6awaraf ngfPIyr9Bd0o7X2GVHx4Vek6Rehsdi/bUhoSxPVKhi6oGrw/5udLg7E4eCMCGrvuNH7I 0RXKSRSK/KeoMJo8XdSk+VF+BQM3lyj9s0stQlIGFPw83xuoa/j+q3BJPiw54g4MPKT9 p34i0Vrni4fV0Fz9ywuKDP7eqOy3EGZft4pTIG1TrUHJaY72T9bFHI9D2RDtso2tjlDP y5YvHUo8+kzaU1/cWRcgnNIM0q5RClutlXPsGzvvLPWXAAWZQUL2uP3FL5Fa8OYW9cyE PWZw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=uuoSiDQwahLuZ+wFnQP+i5/JTRSXaTzf2fCAqvlKOvY=; b=H5VPjPNolIQf0ocOdg9TxAYGwcSkQFZC3hWw0zH4uTVt14S1NnaFwGp5HfHLHDHCLd S6DwuhYWtwE8MSFi06UMql2el9nE9g1wLixzDF8OTwXY0fszZhzil3ZjahMi0iJyYxng BriOJJns7DcBMDc4HKapLBDsiTVQP1Evx9ZoBZWRVqBueIXN0MTJl6RrHzaPq0OO9Ex9 I3BhVfxH11I6thsg+qCPTX7mg6JOODZG425FPNjlaXZjOKQ2TS/BQV31ImwwbgqrSaI6 RIHWdtw5cQAtr3STUEmROnIeM+l/OTvbDOtAFBxyrGdSZrwOhnmlLkWTTEGvhVzG0uxb UULw==