Re: [Dots] Suggestions about draft-nishizuka-dots-signal-control-filtering

<mohamed.boucadair@orange.com> Tue, 27 November 2018 06:15 UTC

From: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
To: Jon Shallow <supjps-ietf@jpshallow.com>, "dots@ietf.org" <dots@ietf.org>, "'Konda, Tirumaleswar Reddy'" <TirumaleswarReddy_Konda@mcafee.com>, 'kaname nishizuka' <kaname@nttv6.jp>, "Panwei (William)" <william.panwei@huawei.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 06:15:08 +0000
References: <30E95A901DB42F44BA42D69DB20DFA6A608D45C7@nkgeml513-mbx.china.huawei.com> <04c401d4831d$59c749b0$0d55dd10$@jpshallow.com> <BN6PR16MB142568CE7799AEB93B588DD5EAD70@BN6PR16MB1425.namprd16.prod.outlook.com> <3c2bbac6-7043-00b4-758a-a78351795150@nttv6.jp> <074b01d48572$4ee651b0$ecb2f510$@jpshallow.com> <BN6PR16MB14256BBD20E14296AD943D8AEAD70@BN6PR16MB1425.namprd16.prod.outlook.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93302E04D9CE@OPEXCLILMA3.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <07b701d485a9$d52117b0$7f634710$@jpshallow.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93302E04DC8C@OPEXCLILMA3.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <07f301d485c1$9ccadd70$d6609850$@jpshallow.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.168.234.6]