Re: [Fecframe] AD review: draft-ietf-fecframe-config-signaling-04

"Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <rajiva@cisco.com> Tue, 31 May 2011 03:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=rajiva@cisco.com; l=4105; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1306810918; x=1308020518; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=oaJMUw8YVcakDJ9GeCR6zHvmawphxlHMTecjC72iV5s=; b=k/JKc7ugTpzBYvxdSsQtcCOB3yvgev/ZpUOcs2nIufBMQY6h2c4S+UFG LoOMsoaqN5dGODXGBjW4IxpIft+7VlN+jXo5OUgXrAH6c1BWDSLoPEj3N 8vlRn45/r/5c9WAnIff9M5hVt+K4lsOjdlLSxQOFvqudnadDVXNRrAuv+ I=;