[forces] I-D Action:draft-ietf-forces-applicability-09.txt

Internet-Drafts@ietf.org Sun, 27 June 2010 15:45 UTC

From: Internet-Drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 08:45:03 -0700
Cc: forces@ietf.org
Subject: [forces] I-D Action:draft-ietf-forces-applicability-09.txt

This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ForCES Applicability Statement
	Author(s)       : A. Crouch, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-applicability-09.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-06-27

The ForCES protocol defines a standard framework and mechanism for
the interconnection between Control Elements and Forwarding Elements
in IP routers and similar devices.  In this document we describe the
applicability of the ForCES model and protocol.  We provide example
deployment scenarios and functionality, as well as document
applications that would be inappropriate for ForCES.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-applicability-09.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-applicability-09.txt"><ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-applicability-09.txt>