Re: [forces] RFC 5810 on Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES) Protocol Specification

"Guo, Xiaoyi" <xyi.guo@gmail.com> Fri, 19 March 2010 08:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=e6KT+I4Obz4l4y9hVoP0V63BGvtahNgW/YjGKPdZmjE=; b=IMRRwYzLE19dm0qOEOdIrDLWsO1RDOIFgszy5wvjK7iU6NDjpkfCWYfRCDznTwd2yM FqKgkz1eDedcK0IWoZMMl2zb/L63j77Uq1XkRvarpZGMQbi8SbZW8ssZIXIIk5V4qOFh aUt5jZjDO0bA9Zh7nwRLkmul5GBF3uOXgifU4=