Re: [GGIE] Proposing an actual BoF for IETF 105 in Montreal, looking for volunteers and suggestions

"Ali C. Begen" <ali.begen@networked.media> Mon, 08 July 2019 10:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=networked-media.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+CNc4DVEY5d0BYlrEFedFT3H4/LbacqbnzU8j+EVCgU=; b=B0L3VAPbDWGtj5xQWoCnZCZb45h4VxN4NOtijN67k6Quw5cyGUaHrx0CUz+0kIisq1 Kx3zhoEmM0X/RhZsVztMbLmqvr7YiyVyxoV1yYRkKGc4JZdurIqqYpoMk6cxABtRHjOO /Cgk+ralayEnWKTGQTN2jExBO64hscoSS+/Ya7t9pLDBRfOcTituSV5Axx+NNWw4JXWN QIEsnDTLBBW7heIODOYHVBV1Un5U+XUFv217JAE9Aak+8ziz2QLBN6qWyYqd8q/8V1gM cSvuPW3wGQPTg+Dru1SzkF8O5THCd1EQavAtJLryaeOMqeAGxNDizlLQvAFN2us+zyYP NUrA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+CNc4DVEY5d0BYlrEFedFT3H4/LbacqbnzU8j+EVCgU=; b=spYwc6UfhieRmjL9aLQKxAvMsmi6D1bJrWdS9I/tZi1ECJs9/coCzq7UHCWdLPIuQ3 jdkAG7PksZQfKU7zq0d3AcH/TkDT6gZaFJ088O4oOPms7rk/fxQ+RogTzOfrQ3Sm+Wvv 5seUYNn+x4ydmH1Mg3Ijmg8J2v67y98RQ+PqdgzeT5iKuPVozPc8Hp1loD/KVqs/C8Ed GuE3VnbekJeGcMM2V+kfkvuHiN90dcHuKb+wZ4+unirBh2qRuxVT4BNmgnKntzoRbzpL bghPO1KkL/fZGEkVIVjucCTWF+vp+7M2oju6iBPLDTdOcxdTpVWX/dnCIxTumUsFewBa 4YRg==