Re: [Hipsec] a review of ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis-10

Tom Henderson <tomhend@u.washington.edu> Tue, 03 May 2016 06:32 UTC

Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 23:31:09 -0700
From: Tom Henderson <tomhend@u.washington.edu>
To: Miika Komu <miika.komu@ericsson.com>
X-Uwash-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIIII, Probability=8%, Report=' HTML_00_01 0.05, HTML_00_10 0.05, DATE_TZ_NA 0, NO_CTA_URI_FOUND 0, NO_URI_FOUND 0, NO_URI_HTTPS 0, __BOUNCE_CHALLENGE_SUBJ 0, __BOUNCE_NDR_SUBJ_EXEMPT 0, __CP_NOT_1 0, __CT 0, __CTE 0, __CT_TEXT_PLAIN 0, __FORWARDED_MSG 0, __FRAUD_BADTHINGS 0, __HAS_FROM 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __MIME_VERSION 0, __SANE_MSGID 0, __SUBJ_ALPHA_NEGATE 0, __TO_MALFORMED_2 0, __USER_AGENT 0'