Re: [hrpc] Review of draft-irtf-hrpc-political-01

Joseph Lorenzo Hall <joe@cdt.org> Thu, 28 March 2019 07:43 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=wZANhudo+dcEit7y8+EQ/135GynFvV4txZ/D1JuM1sg=; b=WRMYUVxD1GkdWGJhuTopaAtbYHMaRJknvBbJKtQWjkSInBIvj2fIvnHEGkt/5MvI/h Fo4LFsTWJZkEMnHSjpk75Un2xrK1XbRogzfxNfq4sRcV6kDAAeeajPNx/MAR+IopZ71i J21DeTADs65ljm9BkteR9wE8roWRr0oPT9gUXkM7wwlji6Lu4ZJFvM3IAsTsZjqjUPBh 5OMYiJ7hjm3gAysxoNUmvBUYDObslIJPyhkwqFeil8vlvxxu/u39WUQTEXq+ZsIGma33 Uxzv66ntcrKX6aFNIfK/ICLuBVAmYem4gq9XImGGLDZciItQ5hKvyWVLZG+2cjvjpRe+ M9Sw==