Re: [httpmail] Query for two clarifications

Lisa Dusseault <lisa.dusseault@gmail.com> Tue, 31 March 2009 14:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=a5g19f1Zu142XQdVzOFZp+LK2wv04iii5yFA1XhChho=; b=EaBGvNuqtNIhJNBLDMRZDNdkqIibfZmXqlWLj/4Aqot/ss6C4oiX6PLhK5wmq6ClRi Lhx7V7i7ZKsR8Q3uJpmCUM+jwjuaoJ+422LFJ1VUbJSF3ZCRTHBVmkdQLYvYmgHxCbB8 ve3sdBG8oFeSbRAvGjmHiVDvocLtxNIZSl3/4=