Re: [I18n-discuss] comments on draft-freytag-troublesome-characters-01

Asmus Freytag <asmusf@ix.netcom.com> Mon, 07 August 2017 07:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ix.netcom.com; s=dk12062016; t=1502089216; bh=4bZXLelbvcsK7fPI/2KGDEYw+o23gElt/rcD fuQiQvs=; h=Received:From:Subject:To:References:Message-ID:Date: User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Language: X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP; b=FtFAQuF7RGUZCAHUkJfQycnKn8Q+e5xPv fVPhAy+KfwVbClbcqavBUDLPRWcLAuxdnXosTZbwLRpnBQlXKgDDqQgmTwVFC5QGgK8 WwLupqWTKdwnwkS5Zua/7lc+P0xfM7LlK8A00NIbsnRIEVNWYIMczMOZAJZ+3Wb3lUc Of3yFO3DaZGVMWRNULAqn+15t3FPdE8bLdxFQ3Cg2kMsPeyABw8dSHoNdWQAKymYTav ZEVND3sDmpEEme6Kq1Bi4EQ+2Lw4ZxpMRmm7Ky10DUDe1DsH6BHGEeM+Uw4OZsCRz5E pV+rvWHCV2ccodR1RFgdCASkjauHi0zh6lllg7Fsg==
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk12062016; d=ix.netcom.com; b=gQD0VhBabphkbGXaCA8jGQRD6+1bQgJQqicYWK8Sxr8BwI/QWQhOKgyBxep/D75b43VPhddWQ76LbHwbGe32dD6UY1yJUWTWgxb5XcKimjKAHMpnVUYo19lzm7yCaU9vVMmuznhFwXripPFF+petqHSp2FiFABqRA6a/zkayfYo457JkYeVloK3oll1ZroF6w1rLevClOBxstm2kY2Fil0U/6uK7+9mvGOniJXPVh++nW/4iFOi6wjXbiWheQgIidaaRWHCqc74Y3naY4nJflg5ZTEtcBAdqfhqoFqs2TrA47o7VmoiBOr8+gKEjDLd21u/zZTrIE243qXJafbFSSw==; h=Received:From:Subject:To:References:Message-ID:Date:User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Language:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;