Re: [I18n-discuss] Comments on "troublesome-characters" from Arabic script

Asmus Freytag <asmusf@ix.netcom.com> Thu, 10 August 2017 19:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ix.netcom.com; s=dk12062016; t=1502394698; bh=Pz8FPK9mpaBRs/8N/pfVrV+5VZaq6H615Tuw Dnwtg2I=; h=Received:Subject:To:References:From:Message-ID:Date: User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Language:X-ELNK-Trace: X-Originating-IP; b=HKruo2An2XZIQXN+ro0YVA7uho4onR4ojx+Dc5HJcyX213 GW3bpgcYLCQ1eKnTy7GTep1+fs0/yf5EJ86IdVJGzSBrsFEGNRURnXWLfev6yK6DSuX ansGCYPBkpmUVj6rP5/AHCcePtT/HQJneVZNA1j0HnB0qFigpEWiTA5mg/WjA4i76CB Y65K3PQPXNVz4hg2ZEdFZhLAH/UustU2WmeQ3yCmTtrqMIlH6zIAOlfJ0ryRTCE61fZ ZyK4oC6H1A4HQVg2EyBOonRN1X69X+DCTepB0eBAJpWDcTawetpvd2rc8FB03gmXaZA AoyQswXa1aJ2qQZU/BwaUxyGtLpw==
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk12062016; d=ix.netcom.com; b=f3rHWJSQC/NB5BgImtM04abuGvnx9cF1l6CMMX+FK9yEAsStn6BRw2fVIxj71MCfCvkkOhqkE7MVA+OtciaFX+9vNMElqXGeNcjXeT6WkIz0j2ZnXniy6WtZlgv3uTKHs2L43g06PstO4mU643qSIKZFs4HvFdCjdZg99c5iYv0MJFwcAZi6uMLjah5HX8ghFncM/ESTZiZEBDVpLW/KMjDtVw1uNKNFzxqkrlWYj/RCNZgb97fy+/cwUqZXL+lZnzstfIntD9HUUJq8ao/hvgbJ0SWO+BE62JuP33+h8cIxXx1fUsY0eWJZCBg26An/hNXuhVG8ArGsBqCcuAlPWA==; h=Received:Subject:To:References:From:Message-ID:Date:User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Language:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;