Re: [i2rs] WG Adoption call for draft-hares-i2rs-service-topo-dm-04 (1/26 to 2/9/2015)

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Fri, 12 February 2016 16:46 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: "'Scharf, Michael (Nokia - DE)'" <michael.scharf@nokia.com>, i2rs@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 11:45:57 -0500
Cc: 'Jeffrey Haas' <jhaas@pfrc.org>, 'Alia Atlas' <akatlas@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [i2rs] WG Adoption call for draft-hares-i2rs-service-topo-dm-04 (1/26 to 2/9/2015)

Michael:

Thank you for your patience in responding.  Your comments were very helpful.
I have responded inline, and revised the draft.  I would appreciate your
comments on the draft.   In future drafts, may I acknowledge your helpful
comments by including you in the "acknowledgement" section.

The new draft is at:

     https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2rs-service-topo-dm/

Sue