[Ianaplan] Fwd: [NRO-IANAXFER] Editorial version of Internet Number Community IANA Stewardship, Proposal published

Izumi Okutani <izumi@nic.ad.jp> Tue, 30 December 2014 05:07 UTC

Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 14:07:51 +0900
From: Izumi Okutani <izumi@nic.ad.jp>
To: ianaplan@ietf.org
Subject: [Ianaplan] Fwd: [NRO-IANAXFER] Editorial version of Internet Number Community IANA Stewardship, Proposal published

Hi,

I would like to share the latest version of the Internet numbers
community's response to the Request For Proposals issued by the IANA
Stewardship Coordination Group (ICG) for your reference.

As you are probably aware, the RIR communities has been working to
develop the number resources component of the IANA transition proposal.

The draft has been prepared by the Consolidated RIR IANA Stewardship
Proposal (CRISP) team, based on its role to integrate the input from
each of the 5 RIR regions and finalize the initial RIR submission to the
ICG, in response to the RFP.

  Key dates:
    First draft comments close: 5 Jan 2015
    Second draft to be published: 8 Jan 2015
    Second draft comments close: 12 Jan 2015
    Final proposal to be sent to ICG: 15 Jan 2015

If you have any feedback, please submit your comment to
<ianaxfer@nro.net> mailing list for the CRISP team to consider as
community feedback for the number resources component of the IANA function.

Reference:

Best Regards,
Izumi Okutani
Consolidated RIR IANA Stewardship Proposal Team (CRISP Team)