Re: [icnrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-videostreaming-03.txt

Niall Murray <nmurray@research.ait.ie> Thu, 19 March 2015 13:30 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=P5EGKR1uYmkNsVFu5S02vl1l3JtRmIfbqkNPMcnAzwo=; b=jVz79ihA70Kp19SfdJ5+MSTJ0HctAjacXv1GtqeG5uCgENLJ8jHZ2xKN3Vt5pWT4I9 2r4hB38KxB7AdVnKw5TBscotdCvp+oJkmnDBuLgMolEKMiVNKsnz5jbFC+KBBCHDYtHb PVHe1PK+Mvl1/SMcfzGvVdnsnsAp1O56nHiqGwvyuDGodsbJltMC3S0jto0wMmXJy3yM k+zmphFpL+ZGFxGQQTeoI8OfxGrGXHbmdDWBB0kzgL7PfgjJUEgoIPgB+3RXFDO3SgHQ 6ThGurB01sR/Of5xiffAMDAMAdoUA1BWUOpOetIafmZLD6WtVyS81My7KKN/QM90XnoD HFCA==