[Id-event] JWT claim name in draft-ietf-secevent-subject-identifiers?

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Mon, 17 December 2018 21:54 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=mI+NGOsz7W3jIF8t9w1V9RrsO8oIacy8WWXQ7SGn4m4=; b=ea7buoZjbRYuCUgfzL8gH+5RcagtTjZAhkm1hjqzt9d2nG0/l0bwpTo9iphDrjQw41 dV772IUE7YrwEd0alEaCSPe3CLtILXczsDoVGWV1LeiWh42IJeLktwzQodxJ9zyM9VKl nkoCtd/SrniOBaLyHG7MretBJ44q8S0KWJx9nSypPn4Zqgw8DQgecHTYj6S5t4xPxBGr EP3BRwN401jd6/aghcPKTkaX5tBwJjplqBDsHPi8dTuGNFNKsj8BZaLap4njd3uPBujb Tmcy5njFN1CJKrKEQlXyocHutJ61bB5OUiyQG1UDVBoiku8SHNHkP/KkUjV0UasHRRWh 3XJA==