Re: Recent threads concerning sergeants-at-arms

Michael StJohns <mstjohns@comcast.net> Sat, 07 September 2019 19:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=20190202a; t=1567884674; bh=umBwU7QHe0Lxp+NaW5ycuc3eI527+OInTaIfjDY/COg=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=gC3qvpRtRWnmv6CqGIJWYfmu/+iWv/vYizSzcCYOFJannIzrVlsaWx9HdnOmCmNj2 YFCAvWUatyDmlOHww70jBZqUKwIMVPYRPb1bhX+oEvRfvnuse5pZnwdOkfkY5586rn 8WWvly/uQATvMtlFxza7vsTRlk9MP3kT6OD2bxeNoo00T5k/Q2VNAazWwSLPQXiBL+ WNgZLYo7JTnPuMrG/oWUuvvwiB+/GLB1msHksXtVLrEiNfQEcL6QFohs0hV8a34Q3F 11NQOFZ3CpkbnZ2PfvHlLsWMt35NExP7mycxomBXtJLEtT76JOdAFlbYg1qsvsLtHs XL6L/txv4Lp4A==