voting rights in general

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Sun, 24 March 2019 08:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=5lk/GOqXFMVxbsWYDzdFLYNwRgEezPybOMcXOg8V4vQ=; b=o48APM4fm8oRusE44My9sm+oIWbgZ4NsCijkoIYnE5IiSXSHCvCiILQzCxQwzzCLEJ xObwGskktt99hh/NEfIUADauXvMTXr/W8U8SZinPevc0nU7EbD8oEjZGA3xZIUUYjQYm KLKA1qeQJRaxQyK1n79oWzN57ARcR4DiiTApq4wW/91R6CLMzN3o0gZcHIO1MgYvuDfs 7nZe4lfx8K4h82peHv25086Q0+IOHW/0D7QeS587ytM1y5hRz85FxxG+ZIXLQ3QELMi8 G2rMDhVEea0EqfGT12mgqhKut0L5agm/VVJUP7Nasfa07Zi7I8rSk/pYOezmIIBskpU3 DFDw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=5lk/GOqXFMVxbsWYDzdFLYNwRgEezPybOMcXOg8V4vQ=; b=M0MxohVbC4od3m+Bx6VFIQWcrfJVjhxOs8tzsZadxCpyltaW4zFUyS1/eYSu5VYkZo gBo+QhDHe7cD41jp2bYnjzZJjHm0kIMtKpbjWBE71wd5Y9mHPXd92nTfvM+e+B0Ac/go P5WmA2RA7jeOoFh/qm6C4qJRIcNawRH06YEhrgyPTBcvqmtc085iDj+EU10iY/p0cX2q q8PXNyjy9OpPBSnYaDIcVqvommlBOeYBHQFDFyNgbgL+DgQx2eLTu+SecofndiY3kN5z xD9t/ikNeIUHZla+4r7UVwJq+UTbrzvY/ubFiopK20NGgTnUujJSlBvhykCswMn2Ht/u /1MQ==