Re: [97all] IETF 97 - Early Bird Cutoff Friday, November 4th

Shibendu Debbarma <shibendu@gmail.com> Thu, 10 November 2016 01:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=K3COWfoAvausOU6BLcn6OHl2uxm1tcJvw6GXywnMQU0=; b=virx6lGiIHCEhRfAA8HkwfJlZZPYwdxUFzQYzYJRrFCVVzR6ONtleDu2JY53nwicSO acFiMo39uv8hJVKK+OTpfptcEx5jjIWcJb+k6IL7AaCxDex2/yy6/cV/G2tdzmBcW/VU EIGAuJo25r+RiAM/RXQAXoNHHFMo+Njl8uBz0tPwLpJuTOkKMCZ8ewvpEbxeNwrMnUqB ISqQ7L1jc71UERvfg93aYtBwPhPse2CCw61k/MlMZkIoGJT+zwwvLz46NYoUEzSd5XLe +LnjoyZKu/wJfPrIV7yzRM0C5f3rV7G2hBW5TF7x5dBNy7EMRiM4ia9sdKF8/RmlFRlV sL6w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=K3COWfoAvausOU6BLcn6OHl2uxm1tcJvw6GXywnMQU0=; b=PvIEGo+D+6iZt3cik34FV3DtrgwZ2GKCW1oBRCwT0pyxd7o2dXwTVpfyzOhJQw4spf uq1C5hDWUA/L0tk84f0JCp7YNlzI7ySFkwaOZcPbbt+n9aeZTdK4KWQHLi+Mc9puacU3 0z9Qkenfsk8S+iOvCanmbI0tzIyckL9NYpInpnGI65Ke54ZMud1adVr2PJZzPTryey4K gOvOtTmWmX8+tuABYenNr74/lWY9qYz1wC/l2Z29r9y5LLsvE/KQT0Sx0ZuC5RB5/WP2 QodzDZ9lIXDKyOg1M4wSMaLr6nod+M7pxueOApR5CW1POfu6YoPMHRbGZJvdoZqddIqI +fow==