Re: Comments on draft-roach-bis-documents-00

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Wed, 15 May 2019 15:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=V7NQHRgxsFeIN+q2f7jezyKZSsz6DIOrnJwIkzZ5rrM=; b=vM/qd2zlUgBXgU5ODDkHKX1NCwaV0OQD/jtAs0nnqHxO52TpXaiwaR0z2BjaL2WZjk tWE5Ol5Xx+Imhoban/vovc9jHjmO8/720fOcS/bP+eTlFE/s8sqHUxdVEkINAiOcBS9m adpnP1N26Hdm/6e9gDplLs2bpfJbN4w7YMEo39bZQcCMnczLrvIRwC+zoQ/w73g3C09T Y6AiIPsHKro9kiT8Ig6DE2w76PlmKPtCeu7cKIjJh4rgoWV+J/2wpvu4jMQrMIZMSzT8 GQlv2JU5a6dbiRlDu1w7UHOMyFc5VDSjOYdamFVrfaHOty9X2cONbbbXLo/hHuRktBmO m6IA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=V7NQHRgxsFeIN+q2f7jezyKZSsz6DIOrnJwIkzZ5rrM=; b=A3PjjVDiz0ToSb08ZcSKBBhch4Rusn9CcWaRQF0beoIf+BWUSr5PKfEbI/af6kleke rZpH6aUkW50RjeS17SA2eadIObMwpIU0QGoJ9vzldm4b7AIUo6XUKhkcsaPcIwxGA+dY zRPBtz2Uch7jJ6WutnzNL/i+irjLZ7acwEf6jSurcvBKbxGnI1T/dkvnMBHL5NieuzAI BlYQWCcRbxN8vAQ7940csMj023ww4LMukww9Rqk1eQ8rXiXn6PrarAO3lCbajkYP4/yO VNZ2UDH6puOFa+TQfacWr5TAoJBuqCLVEjjVK0X/ZnYDGwZcu+EFWMJV+l/DbLSLFVNj feWg==