Re: We need to deliver the whole solution

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 22 October 2019 14:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1571755070; x=1572359870; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type; bh=PQfje0mmWreB6lLbOCNfkruOrbXGoVvtvk 9rnG3H9mo=; b=epKTVKKkIxOINCpkFUXikgAa74FxMxexQS0hQ5mCYmCycvkMM+ KGL1Bc39oNORiuvac9nlaO7jlsHbcjebXjyJg0HekyKcU+Xo9lLrx3Ra8YAOVMIi caaTw0cit/1PE4xQoFxgdJwWcgi1Dw7iiLhjOBDnws2eCdAVf7BpOIlBE=