Re: NomCom 2016-2017 - Announcement of IESG selections

Lucy Lynch <llynch@civil-tongue.net> Fri, 03 February 2017 22:03 UTC

Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2017 22:03:15 +0000
From: Lucy Lynch <llynch@civil-tongue.net>
To: Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in>
Subject: Re: NomCom 2016-2017 - Announcement of IESG selections
Cc: ietf@ietf.org, IETF Announcement List <ietf-announce@ietf.org>

On Fri, 3 Feb 2017, Alissa Cooper wrote:

> In light of this announcement, I will be resigning as ART AD effective
> during IETF 98 when I assume the Gen AD/IETF Chair position. I am
> willing to overlap with an incoming ART AD should the vacancy be filled
> prior to then.

Thanks for this confirmation Alissa. The NomCom will convene this next
week to begin the process to appoint a replacement for the up-coming
vacancy.

We will post an open call for nominations after our meeting and we believe
that we can meet the conditions as outlined in RFC 7437 Section 3.5. We
will also post our six week calendar allowing time for nominations,
feedback, interviews, selection, and confirmation.

Best -

Lucy Lynch
NomCom Chair 2016-2017